[compost_tea] Re: no-till farming

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 04:32:53 -0000

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_y...> wrote:
> Dennis, the article is on the front page of an issue some time
ago. Exact date - is at my office. I didn't make it in today but i
will and wll let you know the date. Hope you save them.

> As to quantity of ACT - What area are you wanting to grow crops,
orchard, garden, graze etc ?

 60 A including timber and poison ivy;45 acres crops,orchard,garden
and grazing. I'm also working with a certified organic
farmer/neighbor who might want to use it on 300 or so A. when we get
it "started/proven/NOPapproved"Dennis

  The capacity of the Bob's systems are so flexible you can just
about cover any area with a very low cost system. Also do you have
any tank (s) you can devote to ACT?

50 gallon drum and 300 gallon tank on two wheels without
booms,nozzles,pump,regulator or recirculator. Am I going to apply ACT
20 gallon to the acre or in much greater amounts and diluted or
undiluted? The way I understand it drench is full strength tea and
foliar feed is 1:9 dilution. Dennis

 Fall is the time to apply ACT to get good results in the following
season.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM