Re: [compost_tea] Tanks For Sale

From: Jeff Young <sharkman_04101_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:35:22 -0700 (PDT)

Bob,

Thanks for the interest in the tanks. I am looking for $950.00 for each one. I estimate that it would cost between $800.00 and $900.00 (probably cost prohibitive) to ship one of them to Washington. It would be cheaper if I could marry the shipment with some fertilizer. We would have to time that.

Each tank is about 9' 8" tall overall, and 8' in diameter. The overall height includes the stand. We actually doubled the stand height for our use to be able to work under them. I could easily lower it back down by 3 1/2' if the height was a problem, and you didn't mind the bottom valve being near to the ground.

Thanks,
Jeff

Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
Those sound great for what I do in brewers. Can I have the dimensions? What are you asking for them? Do you have any idea of the cost to ship them to Washington State?
To anyone interested, I can furnish a brewer for each tank, then ship the tank and brewer directly to the final user. Bob
sharkman_04101 <sharkman_at_maine.rr.com> wrote: I don't wish to break any group rules, but I have two tanks that I
think someone in here may be interested in. I have two 1,200 gallon,
cone-bottom, poly tanks. They are both on a solid metal frame, about
four feet off the ground. They would make a perfect, large scale tea
brewer to the right individual who knows how to properly construct a
brewer that will make AACT.

I had been using these two tanks in my process to produce Organic
Gem, but I have outgrown them. I recently upgraded to a bank of 3,000
gallon tanks.

The tanks are here at my facility in Massachusetts. I would be happy
to e-mail photos if someone is interested.

Kindly,
Jeff Young
President
Advanced Marine Technologies