[compost_tea] Re: Real time tea test

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:46:54 -0000

--- Which lab test is the microscope used for? Seems like it is for
estimated total count and ratios (of fungi to bacteria), etc. When
using direct microscopic counts (DMC)less than one drop of sample is
used to represent the 10,000 cubic yard sample(or whatever sample is
taken). This requires a well trained analyst to perform the test.
This is done to estimate numbers of mastitic cells in a milliliter of
raw milk. Dennis

In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, soilfoodweb_at_a... wrote:
> Working on it. It is still in development. I'm testing a
microscope in
> Australia - just arrived today. I'll let you know.
>
> Jeff just told me the one his person is making is now delayed until
October.

> Sigh.
>
> Elaine
> President, Soil Foodweb Inc.
> www.soilfoodweb.com
> SFI Oregon, USA
> SFI Australia
> SFI New York
> SFI Europe
> SFI New Zealand
>
> "Hope is not a feeling. It is not the belief that things will turn
out well,
> but the conviction that what we are doing makes sense, no matter
how things
> turn out." -- Vaclav Havel, former President of the Czech
Republic

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM