Re: [compost_tea] new to group, lots of questions

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 07:52:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Elizabeth-
very interesting concept. Im sure Dr.E will answer
this but in the meantime its got my brain turning. Im
sure I couldnt extract any fungi worth extracting from
any of my customers farms, but there has to be an
angle here somewhere. Multiplication of existing soil
biology and reintroducing them back into the soil
instead of some of the other vermi or other imported
compost? I guess in a way though that i am already
doing that with my own vermicomposter with local soil
additions, but from the same fields they are going
back into? interesting. DR.E?

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM