[compost_tea] Watering and turning

From: Mary Mintz <plantlines_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:40:23 -0400

Dear Group,
I was under the impression one was suppose to turn and water a compost pile
periodically. However I have inherited old piles that were never attended to
and they seem to have broken down just fine on their own so to speak and
there are plenty of worms and the compost is very friable. So....... Mary
Mintz

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM