[compost_tea] Re: hang'n tuff

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:44:54 -0000

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "kevin john richardon"
<kmagic_at_b...> wrote:
> I like this approach, a nice local solution.
>
> It has been suggested that in our attempt to improve the
microbiology in soils for plants through the application of tea, one
may brew a tea with the intention of growing a high number of
organisms with great diversity of species or attempt to propegate
high numbers of specific organisms for use with plants known to be
benefit from their association. The diversity approach lends to high
quality tea, good for general use, most likely providing species of
microorganisms plants may select from that will provide benefit. The
specific approach has great potential to provide the organisms that
will be of most benefit to a particular species of plant in high
numbers.

KJR you have some great questions and answers too. HOW many hundo's
did you send????? How do I get to your attachment on the next
message??? Dennis

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM