[compost_tea] Tea and EPA regulations

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 11:59:53 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I proposed that ACT had a great influence on pests and problems as I have noted and as has been reported by Elaine and others.

Not total elimination of pests but moderation of pest invasion. As is desireable. Noted by several retorts.

One writer said this entire List is directed to science. Disagree.

I think we are here looking for better health for people, ways to safeguard wild life of all sizes, microbes to polar bears, Water, rivers, lakes well water, farm people and land, parks, gardens, plants orchards, prevent erosion, improve world economy, grow sweeter apples and and more.

Aerated Compost TEA is a tool that we believe helps achieve those ends. Science is a way of developing and evaluating TEA. Unless we enjoy and report to each other the end product of the science, science will become of minor interest

As for regulations - this government of, for and BY the people Will we let regulations strangle us? BY the people means that WE need to control government regulations. Not the reverse.
When Elaine represents us in the meeting where TEA will be evaluated and regulations written that is regulations BY the people. We need to give her all the support she needs from us.

We don't - can't claim that ACT is a positive cure or agent for control of anything. First because no two brews will be identical. Second because in natures way total control is not adviseable. As pointed out by several writers.

But that should not limit users from reporting observations - good and bad - they make as to the results of using ACT. Without those exciting reports this List and our positive effect on Earth's ecology will dwindle to an end. Keep em coming. Bob