[compost_tea] Re: Tea and EPA regulations

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 00:18:44 -0000

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_y...> wrote:
> Well, I proposed that ACT had a great influence on pests and
problems as I have noted and as has been reported by Elaine and
others.

> Not total elimination of pests but moderation of pest invasion. As
is desireable. Noted by several retorts.

> One writer said this entire List is directed to science. Disagree.

   <><><><><><><I disagree as well in a literal sense. There is
skill and ability, artistry if you please, involved as well.
Sometimes science, as well as artistry, allows assumptions or misses
observations which can cause problems. I think we all want to
eliminate those kinds of situations. So keep the reports coming.
Dennis

> I think we are here looking for better health for people, ways to
safeguard wild life of all sizes, microbes to polar bears, Water,
rivers, lakes well water, farm people and land, parks, gardens,
plants orchards, prevent erosion, improve world economy, grow
sweeter apples and and more.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM