Re: [compost_tea] FYI

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 11:06:26 -0700 (PDT)

Ain't nature great!! Bob

Judi Stewart <js_at_olympus.net> wrote:

…message from a member of the fruit club…

Hi Judi,

I would like to put in an order for 5 gallons of tea. I put some on my Madonna lilies twice. The first time on the soil and the second time on the leaves. The Madonna lilies are a family heirloom and are always plagued by virus. I move them every two years to prevent virus and the bulbs always show signs. This year (it was 3 years) when I dug them there was no sign of virus and were so healthy looking. Will put some tea on the soil where they have been replanted. And I will send a few bulbs for a door prize.

Linda

Judi

BobOLator 250g.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT