Re: [compost_tea] Re: no-till farming

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 17:41:13 -0700 (PDT)

Jason-
Where did you get the info on not spraying when plants
are stressed? We have had some of our largest sucess
stories on stressed plants. See pics on msn groups,
microbetea-brewingandapplication. RayG

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1707418612:HM/A=1693352/R=0/SIG=11tralmvc/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60178293&partid=3170658>

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM