Re: [compost_tea] Re: no-till farming

From: Jason Austin <jason.austin_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 08:55:27 -0700

Hi Bob

Will you be able to post that article on the list? It will be
interesting to see.

I have been using both folia sprays and soil drenches. My take on it
was that the foliar sprays gave more immediate benefits; supposely some
trees will show a response in as little as two hours, but that the soil
drench give slower but more long term results. (Of course this depends
on what you are applying.) I believe also that it is recommended not to
appply a foliar spray when plants are stressed.

Jason