[compost_tea] Pic of new ACT brewer

From: Mike Benton <compost_at_mweb.co.za>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 20:16:01 +0200

Greetings from RSA.I delivered two units last week. Both 1200 lt units. One
farm made a temp set up and I bolted the blower to the wall and he put the
tank on 4 pallets. The other farm built a steel platform,actually still in
progress, roof and sides to follow, a pic of which I have hopefully
attached. I have always tried to get clients to use gravity to move the tea
into the spray cars, and here in one week I have two very different
approaches to the same problem. The frame on which the tank stands is big
enough for three 1500 lt tanks .The water arrives in a 63mm line at decent
pressure. One of by biggest laugh comes when it takes almost as long to fill
the tank through a 1/2 " 12 mm line.
The pics were taken on my phone with a clip on unit. Very much happy snap
quality but at least I can show people an e pic now.
And since it is Sunday and I do build these machines for a living, please
consider this an advert as well. The machine in the photo without the
optional extras like the tank stand or the Ford Fiesta parked underneath for
size reference ,is R 15000.00 This would be about $2250 roughly. Excluding
transport. I can export kits as well.
Please contact me for more details
ACT like it means something.......
Cheers