RE: [compost_tea] Re: Fruit Club Update(B

From: Judi Stewart(B <js_at_olympus.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 11:24:49 -0700

Jeff,

We started out using the 250 gallon recipe for our BobOLator
from Bob Norsen and we adjusted from there. We have not tested
any of our own recipes. Each one is different. We are looking forward
to test
with everyone when all of us brew using the same source of compost
and nutrients. From reading all the posts regarding $B!H(BACT tests,=
$B!I(B
I hope the little guys on this list (we$B!G(Bre a little guy), the
gardeners,
and those with homemade brewers are part of the testing. I have the
impression that the majority of the messages from those willing to test
were from the $B!G(Bbigger boys.$B!G(B

Some on this list have asked me how much we charge for compost tea.
The $B!H(Bsuggested donation$B!I(B is 50 cents per gallon to re=
imburse the
fruit club for brewing expenses. In order to have our retired and
senior members
involved in using compost tea, we have to make sure it$B!G(Bs afforda=
ble.
We will add a surcharge for the ACT test, or ACTest.

Judi