Re: [compost_tea] Re: Fruit Club Update

From: David Loring <dloring3_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 07:26:02 -0700

Judi - I'm interested to hear that you brew for 12 hours without aeration. =
 I've heard this technique somewhere before on compost_tea. Why don't you =
aerate the whole 18 hours? I tried waiting myself but the 5 gallon brew we=
nt anaerobic in less than 6 hours, though the garage was a warm 85*F. I ha=
d added vermicompost, molasses and fish hydrolysate. Is your tea mixture n=
ot going anaerobic or do you see a benefit from the technique?

Dave