Re: [compost_tea] Gallons/Acre/Price

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 03:44:27 EDT

Hi Kevin -

Can I put your results on the next e-zine?

And please remember that for best results, you need to figure out what the
biology has done this year, and the correct direction to be taking next year in
the kinds of teas needed, and perhaps compost this year.

Elaine
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.
www.soilfoodweb.com
SFI Oregon, USA
SFI Australia
SFI New York
SFI Europe
SFI New Zealand

"Hope is not a feeling. It is not the belief that things will turn out well,
but the conviction that what we are doing makes sense, no matter how things
turn out." -- Vaclav Havel, former President of the Czech Republic