Re: [compost_tea] Gallons/Acre/Price

From: <jamsot_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:31:43 EDT

I don't think it wise to give a uniform price for what the cost of spraying
tea should be. Having run very profitable Plant health care buisnesses for 15
years, if you sit and figure out your cost of buisness...well those numbers
are lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Out here on the good side of the Hudson River, our cost of doing buisness is
probably 40 times higher then the rest of the country. But we have the
clients with power and money and are use to paying a premium.

I would like to be on some kind of a committe to help form a selling program
and pricing program outline for the rest to use.

James