Re: [compost_tea] Re: Testing tea has to be done properly.....

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:28:27 -0800

tom J

Yeah, two different issues. Testing and replicating.

 All I am saying on the first one is that letting everything settle to the =
bottom and taking the sample from there isn't testing the tea if you plan o=
n using the rest of the liquid.

As to the second, my experience, as I think is yours, is that people don't =
replicate procedures, they just think they do! Think of all the variables t=
hat need to be checked, not to mention communication as to what to replicat=
e.

Cheers,

Jeff