Re: [compost_tea] Re: Testing tea has to be done properly.....

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 22:30:28 -0700 (PDT)

If my name wasnt attached, I probably wouldnt respond.
But lets just say as my Marine drill instructor used
to say, " a word to the wise is sufficient!" And we
should leave it at that. If I said it, its probably
so. So, Semper Fi. RayG
--- tomjasz <tom_at_livesoil.com> wrote:
> --- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, ray gore
> <xrg22000_at_y...> wrote:
> > Jeff-
> > My thoughts exactly. If you take the bottom
> samples as
> > is being recommended to some lately, what is the
> rest
> > of the tea good for?
>

> Who recommends bottom samples? Come on folks lets
> either set the
> record straight or not make unfounded implications.
>

> Tom Jaszewski
>
> www.livesoil.com
>
> 702-595-7012

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM