Re: [compost_tea] Re: Agitation

From: Jason Austin <jason.austin_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:16:42 -0700

Hi Dennis

Are you using flexible air lines that are floating to the surface? I
used 2" Schedule 40 rigid pipe. I made a cross that sits on the bottom,
with a vertical pipe going up, then a pipe to the air pump. I drilled
holes in the cross at the bottom and it boils like crazy. One could
even add more legs to the cross and get more coverage if desired.

Jason