[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: edible sea weed

James-Laurent Vasile, TGMO (vasile@murray.fordham.edu) wrote:
>I am interested in growing edible sea weed. Any help (other newsgroups, books,
>urls etc.) would be appreciated. Thanks for the help.

>Please cross post as appropriate.

>-James-Laurent Vasile

you might try subscribing to the algae list (ALGAE-L@IRLEARN.UCD.IE)

 Send a mail message to  LISTSERV@IRLEARN.UCD.IE  [please note that it
is NOT "LISTSERVER" but "LISTSERV"] with no subject heading and the
single line: SUB ALGAE-L followed, on the same line by your first
name and your second name [please note that it is NOT "ALGAL-L"]. Please
put a <return> after this line, particularly if you use a mail "signature".

David Kirschtel               |
Dept. of Botany               |     What if the 'invisible hand' is
Univ. of Vermont              |
Burlington, VT 05405-0086     |         guided by myopic eyes.

tel   802.656.0429            |
email dkirscht@moose.uvm.edu  |