[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

If Your a Nut Producer, Please Read This!

Happy Holidays to all Nut Producers!

Did you know there is a great new publication for you. It's called Pacific
Nut Producer magazine. It will be circulated to all almond, walnut,
pistachio, pecan, hazelnut and macadamia growers in the Western United
States. Editorial will concentrate on production and marketing of the
crop.

You're going to love this new magazine. The first issue is currently at
the printer and it will be available for mailing at the end of December.

The magazine is free to all nut producers. If you would like to get on the
free list simply E-mail your mailing address to PNP2000@aol.com.

When you get the magazine, please fill out and sign the card attached to
it, and we'll keep it coming to you.

------Patrick Cavanaugh
      Editor
      PNP2000@aol.com