[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NY TIMES SLAMS ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE ON FRONT PAGE

Hmm.  It appears that the NY Times is not going to publish this on their
web page.

My understanding is not so good but is something like you can write a
summary and include quotes of no longer than (400 ?) words at a time.

Still, the article did need to be brought to people's attention and many
of us do not have access to back issues of this paper.

What do you think would have been the best way to alert people to the NY
Times' prostitution?   I thought this was a very important alert.

dn

--
 =  =

Follow-Ups: References: