Full Circle Organic Farm 6/11/97

.Your Week's Worth    6/11/97
from Full Circle Organic Farm, Auburn, CA (916) 885-9201
1 lb   Mesclun salad
1/2  lb  Stir-fry mix
1 lb   Emperor broccoli
1 ea  Mei Qing pac choi
1 bu Chioggia beets
1 bu  Bolero carrots
1 bu  Sparkler radish
1 pt   Fern strawberries
1 bu  Purple Ruffles basil

Berry Good
   Strawberries are looking good.  The wild blackberries are starting to show
a little color.  The sweet peppers are blooming.
  The blight ahs gotten the best of our first potato planting.  Sorry, looks
like no red, white, and blue potato salad for the 4th.

  Remember, your Share Owner's Manual has a description of the veggies in
your share and general cooking suggestions

Shares Still Available
  We still have shares available.  Don't forget our  4-week trial share for
those uncertain about doing a full season or who want to see if CSA is for
them.