Full Circle Organic Farm 8/27/97

Your Week's Worth    8/27/97
from Full Circle Organic Farm, Auburn, CA (916) 885-9201

1 1/2lb Green beans   3-5  lb   Big Rainbow or
1 ea      Armenian cucumber  Radiator Charlie's
1 lb      Stockton Red  onions    Mortgage Lifter
1 ea  Eggplant, Neon or Listada
1 lb       mixed summer squash 1 pt Cherry tomatoes
2           Sweet peppers - colored,
1 ea      Armenian cucumber 2 lb    20th Century A.pears 1 bu     Genovese
basil   1         Mickey Lee watermelon
1 bu    Purple Ruffles basil   or Red Seedless

A Pair of Pears
   20th Century Asian pears from Bryan and Steve.  Green beans are a treat
from Fully Belly Farm in Guinda.
   This is probably the last week for our summer squash and cucumbers.  The
vines are just plum tuckered out.  Carrots will return the middle of October.
 The deer are expressing a serious interest in the lettuce and bush beans.
 Any bow hunters out there?  Pole beans and peas have started to emerge from
the soil.  We have replanted mesclun after devestation by the neighbors
chickens and hope to transplant broccoli, kale, and cabbage this week,

  THE COOLER IS FIXED THANKS TO SHAREHOLDER JERI MC CORD!! Jeri located a
compressor we could afford, and he and Lee worked until 3 AM on Sunday
morning to make fittings, pull vacuums, and fill freon.  Three cheers for
Jeri who has saved us serious money.  THANK YOU!