Fwd: Entry to Reachbook at www.ic.org

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am looking for information regarding CSA and other gardening projects
between New Orleans and Austin, TX - but even as far north as Shreveport
Louisiana.  I'll be passing through and looking for some volunteer work
opportunity in exchange for at least fresh produce or even a place to
camp for the night.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Christopher

http://www.gnofn.org/~oxoasis
"The cruelty-free living development center"

-- BEGIN included message

Thank you for adding to the Reachbook
at the Intentional Communities Web site (www.ic.org)

This is what you entered:

-- END included message

Citraketu dasa on Wed 15Oct97, 02:18 PM (EDT)

Dear Friends,

I must start my tour by travelling from New Orleans to Austin, TX.  I have some pressing business there, but wish I could head towards the area of Knoxville, Tenn.  If anyone is located between New Orleans and Austin, TX - please let me know.  If you are interested I could stop by to talk about agricultural self-sufficiency, vegetarianism, or even Bhakti-yoga.

Of course, I am looking for a place to settle down.  But, I do like to collect information for networking regarding natural living.  So, I wouldn't mind seeing your project and at least tell others about it.

Actually I wouldn't mind visiting any where in the world, it is just certain concerns of practicality.

I'm going to try and fit everything into my 1989 festiva.  My birthdate is 12/17/57 and I was raised in the New Orleans area.  Check my website to see my interests in regards to agriculture.  I am a nonprofit community service career worker.

Sincerely yours,

Citraketu dasa

Email Address: ooasis@webtv.net
Web Address: http://www.gnofn.org/~oxoasis
Mail Address: PO Box  8693, METAIRIE, LOUISIANA    70011
Phone: 504-837-0723