addresses for ben insects and questions for no-till

A while back someone was asking about slug control.  I sent then the address
of a group which sells the predatory snail Rumina decollata, and I thought
maybe someone else may be interested, or has tried this out and can tell us
if they had any sucess.
Here is the address:
                         ARBICO  p.o. box 4247  Tucson Arizona 85738-1247

Also, I am interested in any information on small scale no-till farming
which you may have.  I have a small space (1/2 acre) which I have
historically cultivated by hand.  I feel the need to either purchase a
tiller or find a method which works even better than this.  From the couple
of studies I have read it seems almost foolish to till if you can help it.
Tilling just messes up the world of the underground critters which we rely
on to work and create our soil.  So, please let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks very much,  Michelle J. Magpie Produce