Bio on G.M.Scullion from Phila, PA

Hello everyone!

My name is Gail and I was born and raised in Philadelphia, PA.
I just finished working as an apprentice on a Biodynamic farm.
The Kimberton CSA. I am told it is the third BD/CSA farm in the U.S.
I am currently gathering information about CSA apprenticeships.
I plan to write a book that will help people who want to do an
apprenticeship on a CSA. I would like it to have as much resource
information as I can find. I thought I hit the lottery when I found
this place.

I welcome all who are willing to share.

Gail Scullion:)
Philadelphia, PA

gmscullion@iname.com
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Vines/4200

PS My web page is under construction at it's present stage.
Please visit after January 1998 when I have worked on it a bit.
It will contain organic farming, CSA/BD and soil erosion information.

Thank you:)