First Post-Greetings

Hello to all. I have just recently discovered this list in the process of
doing some research for a small foundation I am involved with. We are
located in the Philadelphia area and are hoping to put some funds into an
urban agriculture project. We have funded other types of economic
development, both locally and abroad, but this will be our first venture
into the world of urban farming.

I would love to hear from anyone with experience in starting up a city
farming enterprise. Or anyone interested in participating in such an effort
in Philadelphia. Suggestions? Leads?

Thanks very much,

Alix Rabin

Alix Rabin