Seeking Interns

Seeking Interns at Roxbury Farm

        Roxbury Farm is seeking interns who are physically and emotionally fit,
have a dedication to agriculture, an ability to live and work in a
community setting, and an interest in a mechanized farm operation.  We
offer on-farm housing, food budget, $300 monthly stipend and Worker's
Compensation to three interns for the eight month growing season.
        Roxbury Farm is a 190 acre biodynamic farm near Hudson,NY, owned and
operated by Jean-Paul and Kelly Courtens and Betsy Cashen.  We cultivate
25 acres of vegetable crops and distribute through a CSA membership to
550 households.  We raise livestock which provide for a portion of our
fertility needs and supply meat to our members.  The farm also
participates in the Collaborative Regional Alliance for Farmer Training
(CRAFT), a six month program in which interns visit twelve organic and
biodynamic farms in the region.
        If interested in applying, please contact us at (518) 851-3809, or at
124 Roxbury Road, Hudson, NY 12534.  Thank you.

Posted by Frank Scheib,
Roxbury Farm CSA Core Group
Scotia, NY 12302
fojo@capital.net