Re: Press Releases

Sorry, I didn't mean to toss out a teaser and then disappear!

Things got busy at work and here at the farm -- I support Ash Grove with a
full-time technical writing job plus a part-time technical writing job and
both of them sometimes go Whoosh! at the same time.  And I'm on goat-baby
watch, and hunkering down for the newest Nor'Easter.  My e-mail fun time
was suddenly very gone!

I do have thoughts and an example or two to share on this thread, and I
promise I'll get them posted by Sunday.

Meanwhile if anybody else has something to share, let's hear it!

Dori Green:  Writer, Farmer, Facilitator
Ash Grove Community Farm & Center for Sustainable Living
http://www.servtech.com/public/funfarm/index.html