Re: Small Farm Digest, a new free quarterly newsletter

After a failed attempt to subscribe, I tried again:  same address, but in
the body  "subscribe smallfarm"  without the quotes and without "-mg".
That one went through and I received a welcome message today!

Woody Wodraska--Seeking Common Ground CSA
Honeoye Falls, NY          woodyw@juno.com
"The greatest fine art of the future will be the making
of a comfortable living from a small piece of land." -A. Lincoln