CSA newsletter in the works

/we at Five Springs Farm ( a small CSA in Northern Michigan) have decided
to produce a national CSA newsletter. "The Community Farm", published
quarterly will start with the May issue; the main theme of this first issue
is membership retention (we hope to come up with something that sounds
better by then).

Our goal is to be a community supported newsletter. You are part of our
community, at least we hope so. If you have an interest in writing
articles, contributing ideas or tips, or being interviewed let us know
soon. We are starting this on a shoestring so can offer little compensation
at this point...

"The Community Farm" can be a forum for growers, core group members,
interns and others with an interest in sustainable agriculture. We are
compiling a file of growers to contact for answers to specific questions. A
farm "profile" will be in each issue- so we will be looking for farmers
around the country who would like to be interviewed. Any assistance in
these areas will be welcome.

A letter will be going out in a couple of weeks to everyone on the CSANA
mailing list, if you are not sure that you are on the list let us know and
we will check. We are excited about this project (if a bit
overwhelmed)...More later

Jo Meller     Jim Sluyter