CSA newsletter-homework

There have been two (that we know of) CSA newsletters in the past several
years.  Melody Newcombe edited one in 1994. It is no longer being
published. Robyn Van En was on the staff of Seasonal News, which came from
CSANA and was published perhaps twice in 1995. We have identified no other
specifically CSA periodicals.

We went to the Northeast CSA Conference in Massachesetts in November 1997,
partly to see what, if anything, there was that we had overlooked. It was,
by the way, a GREAT conference and was the final inspriation to take on a
newsletter.

We hope to interest CSA farmers, yes, but also core group members, interns
and others in the publication.  Recognizing that CSA farmers may not
represent the wealth in agriculture, we hope to make it as affordable as
possible and still pay the bills.

Thanks for the warning, Dori, and this is not to say we have done ALL of
our homework, but we have covered these issues as well as we could.

Other comments will be appreciated!

Jo and Jim at Five Springs Farm and "The Community Farm"