Re[2]: Commercial email ads - how to get rid of?

    I also received the ads and deleted them without reading.  However,
    when this complaint came I quickly glanced through the ad (which was
    included) and noticed the company's mailing address is in Los Angeles
    and the info phone number is 213-980-7850.

    Perhaps if enough list members in or near Los Angeles (who can call
    without long distance charges) were to call this number and
    complain the company would revise its junk mailing policies.

    Tom Marshall