CSA in DC?

While you're recommending, can you recommend one in northern Virginia near
    DC?  Helen is ahead of me.  I don't know of any.  Tom Marshall (another
    "potential customer looking for a home") tmarshall@smtpmail.atsva.com

Helen Payne Watt wrote:
Can anyone recommend a CSA that delivers to the District of Columbia?  I know of
two, have tried a year at each as a shareholder, and have been somewhat
disappointed in the variety and quantity of produce for my share.  Maybe I was
just spoiled by my three years as a shareholder at Bambi Jones' Hidden Valley
Farm in Alna, Maine.   In any case, please let me know if you can refer me to a
local grower.  If all else fails I'll visit the farmers' market sunday mornings
this season - but here's one potential customer looking for a home!

HINT - My surrounding neighborhoods are full of people with lots of  income and
the desire to support wholesome ventures through creative arrangements like CSA
- plus the urban-rural dynamic has so much potential for learning and sharing -
even if we are yuppies (no SUV here though...).

Helen Payne Watt

Helen Payne Watt,  Program Associate

Corporation for Enterprise Development

777 North Capitol St, NE Ste. 410

Washington DC 20002 (202)408-9788 fax(202)408-9793
helen@cfed.org</smaller>