L.I. CSA NEEDS MEMBERS!

Hi Folks!
   "Greenery Farms CSA" is brand new, and looking for more members from Long
Island or NYC!  "Greenery Farms CSA" is a div. of Developmental Disabilities
Institute, a not-for-profit agency that provides vocational opportunities
for the developmentally disabled.  That means that almost all of the work
done on the farm, is done by people who are dev. disables, and the "share"
fees go toward paying their salaries.
   If anyone from our area is interested in fresh, chemical-free, organic
veggies this season, and would like to help our guys at the same time,
please contact me.  We would welcome your support!

Thanks -

Ron