Re: New CSA in Niagara, Ontario

HI list

My name is Laura and this will be our first year operating a CSA so all the
advice I get will be received with gratitude.

I received our first membership in the mail today ! As I've hung up many
(MANY) poster and given out about 50 brochures - yes I was getting
discouraged.  I had decided to go ahead even if we only got one - so we got
one.

One thing that I can see taking lots of time, and I know you've all done, is
recipes.  If anyone has some set up on their computer, easy to email as an
attachment, I'd really appreciate receiving them. A CSA operator friend of
mine from Stouffville (North of Toronto) said that she felt like she spent
way too much time telling people how to use the items that she was giving
them and ended up doing recipes.  Other CSA operators I've talked to have
also said they did this so maybe it would be a good idea for us as a group
(CSA_L) to create a FAQ with standard CSA recipes and vegetable descriptions ?

Laura Sabourin
Feast of Fields Inc - Organic Farm
Ragenesque Ragdoll Cattery
R R # 1, St. Catharines,