Re: Question to all about 'CSA season extension'

Two approaches that extend the season come to mind.  The older method is
the use of perennials and biennials.  Crops such as asparagus and parsnips
allow an earlier season and winter crops such as cabbages and radishes
along with late harvesting tree fruit and nuts extend the fall season.

The second is to use row covers and "tunnels" to extend the season both
ways.  I am experimenting with using "tunnels" on the perennials (that are
not trees) to get earlier crops.  It has worked so far on various berries.

---Jay