Question to all about 'CSA season extension'

Hello: I have previously posted on this forum regarding a CSA Market
Development Manual I'm writing.

I have a question for anyone who would like to take a stab at it:

Imagine: A CSA market garden grower in the Great Lakes Region runs a 6-acre
plot from which s/he sells 100 shares and 20 half-shares.  Season duration
is 20 weeks... mid-June through late October.

What would be a good cropping plan/strategy for extending this enterprise's
share-delivery to 24 weeks?

To 28 weeks?

I realize this imaginary farm leaves out all the details, but I'd
appreciate hearing your ideas and techniques.

Tomas Nimmo
Collingwood, Ontario
(705) 444-0923; FAX: 444-0380