Re: Is anyone else having trouble getting an apprentice?

----------
> From: Jan Goodland Metz <metzjg@hiram.edu>
> To: csa-l@prairienet.org
> Subject: Re: Is anyone else having trouble getting an apprentice?
> Date: Friday, April 24, 1998 11:23 AM
>
> At a regional OEFFA meeting here in Northeast Ohio, a young man
> mentioned that he wants to put togethor a newsletter which helps interns
> find farms and farms find interns. You can contact him at Michael
> Kaplan, 3160 Meadowbrook, Cleveland Hts., OH 44118. He passed out a
> zerox letter asking for information and to send letters to him at the
> above address.
>
> let us know what happens
>
> Jan Goodland Metz
> Meadowlark Farm

This seems a really good idea: we have had several calls from our listings
for apprentices (Willing Workers... and ATTRA) from folks who could not
find a place to apprentice, so there is a need for putting work and
situation together!
Jo and Jim at Five Springs Farm