Re: Clip art

* Need some food graphics for documents?  Try the following website to
download some nice clipart: www.cateringnet.co.uk/clipart/clipfood.htm
Check out the jolly laughing strawberry on page 4!

-Marla Rhodes,
Northeast Partnership

On Mon, 11 May 1998, Frances & Nigel Walker wrote:
> Can anyone give us a good source of fruit, veggie,farm etc clip art for our csa newsletter, free or otherwise.
> Thanks...Nigel Walker
Marla Rhodes, Northeast Partnership
617-627-2246	mrhodes1@emerald.tufts.edu
Interested in sharing ideas and information about community food security
and sustainable food systems in the Northeast? Sign up to the email group
nefood-l.  Send the message SUBSCRIBE NEFOOD-L YOUR NAME to the following
address:  listproc@listproc.tufts.edu.  Leave the subject line blank.