biography

Julie Powell
Seattle, WA

My father is a grower of organic apples and grapes in Eastern Washington. I
will be representing his farm at the Pike Place Organic Day Farmer's Market
this summer

I am interested in continuing to bring organic apples to Seattle-area
consumers all year round since most farmer's markets end just as apples are
being harvested.

It seems like a CSA would be a viable way to do this, but I am wondering if
any other subscribers have information or experience operating a CSA with only
one product.