insurance

Dear Farmers-
I would like to request that those of you who have insurance that covers
working shareholder or apprentice liabilty for CSA farming to repsond
directly to me with the company name, address, contact name, and phone
number.  In return, I will put together a list of companies that provide
such coverage and distribute it back to this list. I will also make this
information available via the web for other farmers concerned with this
issue. I think plenty of farmers are tiptoeing around this issue and would
be relieved to know there might be solutions.

Thank you for you time and input.

Sylvia Kantor
Agriculture Information Coordinator
WSU Cooperative Extension, King County