Peace and Carrots Homestead Party!!!!!!!!

Peace and Carrots Homestead Party!!!!!!!!

I would like to invite everyone to a long weekend camp-out and potluck
homestead party. This will be September 4,5,6 and 7th, 1998. Come camp in our
fields and woods. There are 2 creeks on the property for cooling off and
playing in. We will give tours of our underground house, solar greenhouse,
root cellar, sweat lodge, CSA farm,etc.

There will be workshops on food drying, composting, cider pressing, bread oven
making/baking, preserving, homeschooling, organic farming/gardening, etc.

Bring a tent and camping supplies. Expect any sort of weather from hot and
humid to cold. There is a double-seater outhouse in the field for your use.
Solar showers will be available for those not wishing the cold rush of creek
bathing. Bring food to share and some for yourselves.

If you would like to volunteer to teach something you know about at a
workshop, let me know what and when. Soap? Livestock? Woodworking? Etc.....

RSVP to Wendy Martin  PO Box 69  Calais, VT 05648      WSM311@aol.com