AG Marketing & Research on the Internet

	RE: RESEARCH AND MARKETING VIA THE INTERNET FOR SMALL-SCALE,
SUSTAINABLE GROWERS

 I would appreciate any contacts/resources (url's, e-mail, phone #'s or
mailing address) of any relevant resources such as:
	- Growers with a homepage or who use the internet for production
and/or marketing research, finding buyers, using the internet as an adjunct
to CSA's, farmers markets, selling to restaurants or retail stores etc.
	- Associations (farmers' markets, regional grower's associations, etc.)
	- Direct Marketing Associations
	- Documents on agricultural use of the internet
	- Discussion Groups (list servers)
	- Other pages such as www.farmersmarketonline.com
   and www.marketreport.com
   These may be used in a book I am writing on research and marketing via
the internet for small, sustainable growers.
	Thank you,
	Eric Gibson

Eric Gibson
New World Publishing, 3037 Grass Valley Hwy. #8185, Auburn CA 95602. (530)
823-3886.
e-mail: egibson@vfr.net
web: http://www.vfr.net/~newworld
Author/Publisher "Sell What You Sow! The Grower's Guide To Successful
Produce Marketing"
FREE CATALOG "Books To Grow On"