documentary about csa

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm really subscribed because I'm not getting any mail from the list, but maybe there isn't any.
My name is Angelo and  I'm in NYC and I'm planning a documentary about CSA.  I'm soliciting help and advice.  If anybody wants to be interviewed or has some valuable research, ideas, etc. please contact me at sacerdote@altavista.net or at my job during business hours (10-6) 212-595-5002.  I won't be reachable from August 15-30 .

Thank you, Angelo Sacerdote