work wanted

hi. my name's gideon porth and i'm writing to send out a message looking
for job opportunities or possibly apprenticeships for next year's growing
season. i'm currently in my second season as an apprentice at the
Community Farm of Ann Arbor,  a 120 member biodynamic CSA just
outside of ann arbor, michigan.  i've also spent time working  and
teaching on farms in british columbia and tennessee and studying
agricultural and development issues in south and central america. i
recently graduated from u of m with a degree in ecology and eventually
hope to combine farming for a csa and teaching farming to high school-
college aged students in the future.  my farming interests lie greatly in
local, diverse food production systems, permaculture, urban farming and
connecting consumers to the sources of their food.  i feel like i am
somewhere between ready to start a project of my own and continuing to
apprentice under others. i would ideally like to find a position where i
could be connected to a csa but in a position of greater responsibility
than an apprentice.  if anyone knows of opportunities please let me know.
thanks!    -gideon