Re: Autumn Equinox Open House - Duh!

I guess I've been hanging out too long with pagans and other farm-type folk
who date things by moon phases and quarter-days -- neglected to mention that
this year's Autumn Equinox lands smack dab on Sunday, September 20th.

Dori Green
Ash Grove Community Farm & Center for Sustainable Living
Corning, NY

PS -- all of the Corning tourist thingys will be open the day before.  If
anybody's travelling any distance a'tall you might want to consider making it
a weekend trip in order to spend some time at the Glass Center and/or Rockwell
Museum of Western Art and/or National Warplane Museum and/or Soaring Museum.
The Appalaichian Storytelling Festival happens in Mansfield PA on that Friday
night and Saturday also, just 20 miles from the farm.