Re: FW: introduction

Hi Karen:

Your email was forwarded to me and I thought I would take this opportunity
to respond to you.  If you are not familiar with WSU Cooperative Extension,
I would suggest you give us a call or come in to meet us.  Or, check out
our homepages and perhaps you will find some useful information there.  We
have farm workshops scheduled for the fall semester, you can see the
schedule at my web page.

If you have specific questions, let me know.

At 2:50 PM -0700 8/24/98, Stienbarger, Douglas wrote:
>This person is in your area.  FYI
>
>Douglas M. Stienbarger
>Interim Chair, King County
>Area Faculty, Agriculture & Natural Resources
>Washington State University Cooperative Extension
>700th Fifth Ave., Suite 3700
>Seattle, WA 98104-5037
>   206-205-6390     fax: 206-296-0952
>mailto:douglas.stienbarger@metrokc.gov
>
>"...Food is a cultural product; it cannot be produced by technology alone."
>
>- Wendell Berry, The Unsettling of America, Culture and Agriculture

    Carol A. Miles, Ph.D.
    Washington State University
    Extension Agricultural Systems
    360 NW North Street