No Subject

Greeting to you wherever you hang your hat from the wild and wonderful
state of WV.  I am interested in employment with a CSA immediately.
Attached you will find my resume and transcripts.  The address on the
resume is that of my parent's house which would be the best place to
contact me after mid-September.  Until that time I can be reached at the
address and phone number below as I am currently employed with and reside
at the Lightstone Foundation.  I am interested in employment which offers
either housing or at least enough money to meet my expenses.

Thank you for your time,

Sincerely,
Dave Fazzino

Attachment converted: JEWEL:RESUME (WDBN/MSWD) (0000F679)

Attachment converted: JEWEL:references (WDBN/MSWD) (0000F67A)